Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks, Michael. You're the best! Will puree some of the beans instead.
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #12354 at 6:04 pm on Oct 22, 2008
Other messages in this thread:
- 12354. Q: Am making soup and the recipe calls for adding cans of beans undrained... - AndreainDC - 5:08pm on 10/22/08 (7)
- I do, sometimes. It adds body to the soup, and depth, but that can also be... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:57pm on 10/22/08
- Thanks, Michael. You're the best! Will puree some of the beans instead. [NT] - AndreainDC - 6:04pm on 10/22/08
- Andrea, the liquid is - Richard in Cincy - 6:05pm on 10/22/08
- Thanks, Richard. I had no idea the beans were processed in the cans. - AndreainDC - 6:46pm on 10/22/08
- That's how they do tuna too. So Dawn_MO suggested the bigger the can, the bigger the tuna pieces. - MarilynFL - 9:58pm on 10/23/08
- Nice summary of the amount of salt in beans: rinsed/drained etc [LINK] - MarilynFL - 9:56pm on 10/23/08
- I have been cooking beans in bulk and freezing them in zip-loc bags in - Dawn_MO - 10:41pm on 10/23/08