Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The FDA seems to be hot and cold on this issue -- the media warns us then comforts us.
Joined: Mar 16, 2006
Posted to Thread #12359 at 2:56 pm on Oct 23, 2008
The goal is to keep us off balance and dependent on them for all knowledge. Pfaaafffff
Other messages in this thread:
- 12359. I came across this article regarding plastics. [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 12:37am on 10/23/08 (7)
- Go figure... - Sandy_in_Philly - 1:03am on 10/23/08
- I occasionally wonder how some people can look at themselves in the mirror. [NT] - Scott in Scottsdale - 3:19am on 10/23/08
- I doubt if the "industry leaders" own mirrors. Certainly no moral code in sight. [NT] - cheezz - 3:36am on 10/23/08
- Agreed. It seems that as a society, we are having an increasingly hard time... - Michael in Phoenix - 1:49pm on 10/23/08
- I assumed the ban was also looming in the US - here in Canada>> - michelle - 8:57am on 10/23/08
- The FDA seems to be hot and cold on this issue -- the media warns us then comforts us. - PatBastrop - 2:56pm on 10/23/08
- My wife and I recently discussed how young girls are looking more like adults these days... - Michael in Phoenix - 1:42pm on 10/23/08