Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
I will most likely try this. I can't resist the combo of chocolate, coffee and caramelized sugar...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #12367 at 4:12 pm on Oct 23, 2008
...but I would probably leave out the cinnamon.
Just personal preference,
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 12367. If you haven't made Orangette's Coffee Toffee - DO IT! She calls it crack, me too! [LINK] - CactusSue - 3:16pm on 10/23/08 (12)
- To quote her: "but anything that requires a candy thermometer seems daunting" - MarilynFL - 3:46pm on 10/23/08
- This toffee is excellent and is the basis for the bacon toffee I make. The thermometer - Traca - 9:46pm on 10/23/08
- Traca, my thoughts exactly on the sea salt! - GayleMO - 11:43pm on 10/23/08
- Yes, I think this would be great with pecans. I've also made it without any nuts and with cacao - Traca - 11:49pm on 10/23/08
- Hi GayleMO - I would definitely use pecans - I only used about 1 cup of walnuts because I thought - CactusSue - 12:06am on 10/24/08
- I will most likely try this. I can't resist the combo of chocolate, coffee and caramelized sugar... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:12pm on 10/23/08
- Michael...was my first thought, too......but... - GayleMO - 12:59am on 10/24/08
- Took another small taste before putting in the fridge to cool.... - GayleMO - 2:02am on 10/24/08
- Gathering up ingredients....LOL Stay posted! [NT] - GayleMO - 12:08am on 10/24/08
- Review on Coffee Toffee...(thanks Cactus Sue and Traca!) - GayleMO - 3:18pm on 10/24/08
- Sounds lovely. Glad it was a hit! [NT] - Traca - 4:13am on 10/25/08
- looks like I'll have to try this one for this Christmas baskets :) [NT] - cheezz - 4:08pm on 10/24/08