Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I've also seen a technique to bring out more flavor is to roast the shells/heads first.
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #12387 at 4:32 pm on Oct 25, 2008
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 12387. Just got home from New Orleans and have 15# shrimp to freeze-- - Brooksie - 12:04am on 10/25/08 (5)
- I've never dealt with shrimp head, but I wonder, could you make the stock now and freeze it? [NT] - Joe - 2:58am on 10/25/08
- Joe has the right answer--make the stock and then freeze it. nt [NT] - MarkinHouston - 3:29am on 10/25/08
- i've had good luck both ways. you can... - rvb - 3:35pm on 10/25/08
- I've also seen a technique to bring out more flavor is to roast the shells/heads first. [NT] - Traca - 4:32pm on 10/25/08
- thanks, traca. i'll remember that. [NT] - rvb - 4:55pm on 10/25/08