Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Holy cow, that looks gorgeous! I've never attempted it myself but I've seen it done.
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #12391 at 9:08 pm on Oct 25, 2008
That would be an awesome skill as a feather in your pastry cap!
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 12391. Here's why I love my library so much....they "borrowed" a copy of Pierre Herme's "La Patisserie" - MarilynFL - 6:33pm on 10/25/08 (8)
- Here's a technique that I want to learn--he uses it quite often - MarilynFL - 6:50pm on 10/25/08
- Holy cow, that looks gorgeous! I've never attempted it myself but I've seen it done. - Traca - 9:08pm on 10/25/08
- Still not cheap but I found this brand new copy for less than the price you listed - beautiful book! [NT] [LINK] - Gecko - 9:46pm on 10/27/08
- LOL! At over $150...no wonder I never bought that book. Marilyn, I have Pierre - Traca - 10:22pm on 10/27/08
- Traca, that's an excellent idea...I can get both from my library and make a decision - MarilynFL - 11:59am on 10/28/08
- I'm thinking they're a nice place to get started. And from what I can tell - Traca - 1:00pm on 10/28/08
- Thanks Gecko! [nice to see you!!!]. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:58am on 10/28/08
- hey gecko! - good to see you. [NT] - rvb - 10:34pm on 11/03/08