Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Sandi in Hawaii||
I'm REAALLY enjoying this, aajay! It belongs in T & T bread category- can you post it?
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #12378 at 6:58 am on Oct 27, 2008
The more I eat it, the more I like it! I really like the allspice in it.
It's not a spice I normally would have recognized - the only time I use it is when it's mixed up with other stuff, like cinnamon, ginger, etc. I can't even remember what I used it for.
Since it was the ONLY spice in this (which is pretty unusual for a pumpkin bread), the flavor really stands out, and I love it.
Thanks again! I'm an allspice convert now :)
Other messages in this thread:
- 12378. Hey aajay - made your pumpkin muffins - YUM! (Thanks for posting, Mimi!) [LINK] - Sandi in Hawaii - 9:03am on 10/24/08 (6)
- Oh I need to make those again! So glad you enjoyed them. :o) - Mimi - 2:46pm on 10/24/08
- oops, you're right - that's the one! Thanks! [NT] - Sandi in Hawaii - 4:41pm on 10/25/08
- You're welcome. So nice to know someone else liked them and so far away from New England. [NT] - aajay - 4:08pm on 10/24/08
- Made your pumpkin muffins! Just the pumpkin recipe I was looking for. Thanks! [NT] - Angiebaby - 3:01pm on 10/26/08
- Angie, it's been awhile since I've seen you post ~ how are you? Nice to see you here again :) [NT] - dianncy1964 - 2:45am on 10/27/08
- I'm REAALLY enjoying this, aajay! It belongs in T & T bread category- can you post it? - Sandi in Hawaii - 6:58am on 10/27/08