Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Great description! I can't believe I dropped one of those dumplings!
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #12443 at 1:25 am on Oct 31, 2008
And I posted on the wrong thread, above, but, again, it was excellent fun to meet Richard, Tim, and Sandra.
Great point about the flavors. My mouth, too, was saying, "Oh! What's that? Why haven't we been here BEFORE?!"
Other messages in this thread:
- 12443. First report on the Great Flushing Noodle Adventure... - Richard in Cincy - 10:13pm on 10/30/08 (12)
- oh, what an adventure! thanks for sharing. [NT] - AngAk - 10:47pm on 10/30/08
- Can't wait to hear about the next expedition and to see the pics! Thanks Richard! [NT] - Barbara in VA - 11:07pm on 10/30/08
- What a fun time, thanx for sharing, wanna see the pix!!! :) [NT] - joanietoo - 12:25am on 10/31/08
- It was great! - Sandra in New York - 1:19am on 10/31/08
- Sounds super. Any idea what made the beef soup so amazing? [NT] - Shaun in TO - 12:24pm on 10/31/08
- Here is one I made that was really good. I used a good homemade beef stock - Dawn_MO - 2:19pm on 10/31/08
- Great description! I can't believe I dropped one of those dumplings! - ErininNY - 1:25am on 10/31/08
- What fun! Thanks for sharing [while moping and having an envy party here] [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:38am on 10/31/08
- Richard - thank you for reporting such a feast for the taste buds, as well as the senses! [NT] - cheezz - 3:37pm on 10/31/08
- Oodles of delicious noodles. What a great adventure! More please. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:11pm on 10/31/08
- Wow, Richard, you made my mouth water. Can't wait for the pictures! [NT] - PatBastrop - 10:59pm on 10/31/08
- Thanks for this. Would never have Flushing on my list but now it is #1.NT [NT] - elaine - 2:00am on 11/01/08