Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #12436 at 10:29 pm on Oct 31, 2008
I am so excited to cook for a large group of appreciative people. It makes me realize how much I miss my Farmer's Market. This spring, I am going to try and get it going again.
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 12436. I took the plunge and did desserts yesterday for the PTO teacher meals. - Dawn_MO - 2:34pm on 10/30/08 (7)
- Wow - that was one lucky group of teachers! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 2:56pm on 10/30/08
- Thanks Deb! I had a ball. I miss cooking for people, other than my family. - Dawn_MO - 3:31pm on 10/30/08
- wonderful! I would really enjoy that challenge----just once a month : ) rec: - AngAk - 5:38pm on 10/30/08
- Well done, Dawn. I'd say it's a splendid upgrade from Fresh Apple Ver 1.0 [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:23pm on 10/30/08
- What a nice thing to do for the teachers! I am sure they were very appreciative! I give you an A++ [NT] - barb_b - 6:00pm on 10/30/08
- What a wonderful spread 4 those teachers--your recipes all sound delicious! [NT] - wigs - 6:09pm on 10/31/08
- Thanks everyone! - Dawn_MO - 10:29pm on 10/31/08