Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
ISO: Cactus Sue...I ordered the cookie molds you raved about and
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #12455 at 10:33 pm on Oct 31, 2008
I received them yesterday. I ordered two cookie molds and a bon bon mold, and they sent me a free pumpkin cookie mold. I made them today and they turned out so cute. So easy and they look great. I didn't make them two-toned, but I will definitely be getting a squirt bottle and try that out. Now if I just figure out how to make the bon bons. I was thinking of doing a shell of chocolate and filling it with a truffle filling. Have you ever made these? Thanks for the heads up and I think Richard's idea of Ritz crackers and peanut butter would be good with this too.
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 12455. ISO: Cactus Sue...I ordered the cookie molds you raved about and - Dawn_MO - 10:33pm on 10/31/08 (6)
- Hi Dawn_MO - So happy you tried and liked the molds! I have only - CactusSue - 1:15pm on 11/01/08
- I just read where someone cut one the size of a brownie and used in place of oreo! [NT] - CactusSue - 1:45pm on 11/01/08
- What I mean IS, someone cut a brownie the size of an oreo and used the BROWNIE! [NT] - CactusSue - 1:46pm on 11/01/08
- I don't know the brand of the white chocolate I used... - Dawn_MO - 3:08pm on 11/01/08
- The chocolate was next to the chocolate chips. The white chocolate I used was Merckens - I had tons - CactusSue - 4:30pm on 11/01/08
- I am so glad you liked them, I just loved them. I am out right now too - Dawn_MO - 10:05pm on 11/06/08