Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Stupidly Simple Caramelized Garlic Chicken
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #14 at 7:42 am on Jan 17, 2006
From: Lita in Colorado
REC: Stupidly Simple Caramelized Garlic Chicken I'm not sure of the origin of the recipe. It came from a friend who got it from a friend. It may have been published on a recipe site or might be from a book. But it fits perfectly into the Swapsters "Stupidly Simple" category, so here it is:
(Stupidly Simple) Caramelized Garlic Chicken
Simple, low-fat, flavorful and made with only 4 ingredients.
2 teaspoons olive oil
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 teaspoons brown sugar
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1. Heat oven to 500°. Line shallow roasting pan with foil; spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat oil in small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat until hot. Add garlic; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until garlic begins to soften. Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar until well mixed.
3. Place chicken breast halves in sprayed foil-lined pan; spread garlic mixture evenly over chicken.
4. Bake at 500°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.
Yield: 4 servings.
The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way. - MTwain
Other messages in this thread:
- 14. Stupidly Simple Caramelized Garlic Chicken - MariaDNoCA - 7:42am on 01/17/06 (0)