Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
REC: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #11 at 9:03 pm on Nov 19, 2006
2 c. flour
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
1 c. oil
2 c. pumpkin
Mix dry ingred. Add wet ingred. Grease and flour a 9x13” pan. (or line muffin cups with cupcake papers). bake at 350 for 40 min. (about 15 min. for cupcakes). After they cool, frost with cream cheese frosting and sprinkle with a little cinnamon sugar - it really makes a difference somehow!.
Cream Cheese Frosting
8 oz. cream cheese
1 stick butter
3 c. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
Blend together until smooth and creamy.
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- REC: Deep Dark Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting [LINK] [IMAGE] - cheezz - 6:10pm on 08/26/06
- REC: Caramel Dippled Apples [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 6:10pm on 08/26/06
- REC: Cream Wafers Cookies [LINK] [IMAGE] - cheezz - 6:11pm on 08/26/06
- REC: Chocolate Chip Scones with Raspberry Cream [LINK] - cheezz - 6:13pm on 08/26/06
- REC: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting - cheezz - 9:03pm on 11/19/06